CONTENT APPROVAL, OPTIMIZATION, POSTING, AND SYNDICATION
After we write the content on the client’s behalf, we are ready to shift our attention to the posting of the content written.
Who: some client participation and Aqaba.
When: throughout the month
Why: content is prepared and written to aid site ranking and authority metrics for the site.
Summary of events or tasks ~ and responsible parties:
- Get content approved by the client (only upon client request) ~ Client
- Optimize content for keywords ~ Aqaba
- Craft Title and Description Meta Tags ~ Aqaba
- Establish Tags ~ Aqaba
- Establish Category ~ Aqaba
- Final review of the aforementioned ~ Aqaba
- Post or publish the content on the site ~ Aqaba
- Syndicate content (possible sources, social media, other related sites) ~ Client or Aqaba
- Submit URL(s) to indexing optimizer tool ~ Aqaba
- Add keywords in tracking tool ~ Aqaba
- Reports are emailed monthly and the client has access to their private account ~ Aqaba
After content is completed by the writer(s), we first get approval (if the client has requested) and begin the optimization and syndication process. This is where the rubber meets the road, where content is used to get your site rankings.
If you would like more information about how we optimize and syndicate your content, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-275-1222 x 121.
Ph: 248-275-1222 Ex121